Shuster & Company, PC provides a wide range of services to individuals and businesses in a variety of industries. At Shuster & Company, PC, we strive to meet each client's specific needs in planning for the future and achieving their goals in an ever-changing financial and regulatory environment.
Our professional services include:
From “start-ups” to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and timely financial information to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. Our firm’s accounting services steer clients closer to these goals through accurate record-keeping and reporting as well as support on financial issues such as initial accounting system setup, cost-containment, and tax planning.
Our areas of focus include:
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly, quarterly, or annual)
- Accounting system setup and support
- QuickBooks Accounting Help and Assistance
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Personal financial statements
- Corporate (or other entity) tax planning and return preparation
Creating the tools necessary to assist business owners and executives in positioning their organization and improving their competitive profile, it’s how Shuster & Company, PC makes a difference.
Shuster & Company, PC believes that taking a holistic view of your company’s health is a necessary first step to securing current achievements and building for the future. Many organizations focus on the short term, such as reducing costs and current financial risks, but it is equally important to consider performance improvement opportunities that will drive growth and operating efficiencies for the longer term; to create a stronger competitive position.
Our advisory services also provide support in areas such as:
- Entity selection and restructuring
- Risk management
- Business Valuations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Transaction structuring and negotiations
- Business succession planning
- Fraud deterrence and prevention
Shuster & Company, PC can provide independent audit and attestation services designed to enhance the reliability of information prepared by clients for use by investors, creditors and other stakeholders, including statutory requirements.
Our skilled and diligent professionals work in collaboration with client executives, board directors, regulators and academics to understand the changing business environment. Financial statement services comprise all three levels of assurance depending on our client’s needs:
- Audits offer the highest level of assurance to third parties, and include in-depth examination and confirmation of account balances, inventories, and selected transactions.
- Reviews provide limited assurance to outside interests and involve inquiries and analytical procedures that confirm financial statement matters and identify any items requiring further analysis.
- Compilations are usually requested when a review or audit is not required and are based upon information provided by a company’s management and displayed in a meaningful well accepted format. They do not offer assurance but frequently involve some adjustment to accounting records.
Our audit professionals also provide attestation services that are designed to help our clients address specific issues. These include prospective reporting, issuing reports on examinations and reviews, or agreed upon procedures and other forms of attestation.
Every three years all CPA firms in the country that issue Audits, Reviews, Compilations and certain other types of reports need to hire another CPA firm to perform a Peer Review of their work product. Shuster & Company, PC not only participates in this professional oversight process but also maintains the credentials necessary to/and does perform these Peer Reviews for other CPA firms.
Tax Management Services
At Shuster & Company, PC we guide our clients through a full range of tax planning and preparation decisions with strategies built on effective compliance and open, transparent reporting. Our technical knowledge and practical experience allow us to help you build sustainable tax strategies to help our clients achieve their ambitions.